You’ve probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually include a bonus or FREE money to help you get started playing. Like most things in life the truth is that nothing comes for free and before you begin taking advantage of this money for free and then become angry because it was a scam, I recommend you keep reading and study how this process is working.
To begin, you might be wondering why casinos online provide these “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing strategy and differentiation. In short it’s the case that online casinos are usually “skins” of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner and licensing, graphics, etc. beneath the hood, there’s really little difference between, the Playtech powered casinos or all casinos that are powered by Microgaming.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be a differentiating factor that can convince you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. Other than the graphics, license and support, another method to promote to prospective players is to offer them something. In this instance, a bonus.
With this issue out of the way now, the next thing you can you ask yourself is: Okay I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll join, get my $5,000, play the games and then go towards Casino Y.
The answer is easy as well. To be eligible for bonuses ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง when playing at any online casinos, you’ll typically need to deposit funds, unless it’s specifically stated that you aren’t required need to, but we’ll talk about the subject later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different kinds of bonuses available by online casinos, there are a few extra words and phrases you need to be aware of so that you’re able to discuss them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, to ensure you know the situation and what you’re entitled to.
- Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements which means that you have to be able to wager a particular amount before you can withdraw winning from your account. On average wagering requirements are generally between 15 and 40 times, however pay careful attention to the amount you are required to wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus multiplied X times, but in other cases you’ll need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount at X times. This, in turn, is more typical. Another thing to pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is that at most online casinos, if players request withdraw funds before having fulfilled the wagering requirements, all winnings made to date will be forfeited. Although it’s not exactly fair, this is the reality.
- Games that are played: Make sure you check the T&Cs in this case. Because slots are the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be only valid for games that are slot-based. The majority of scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule. In other situations you’ll be permitted to play your bonus at all games, however, certain games won’t count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For instance, slot machines will be counted 100%, however roulette only counts 30%. This means you’ll need to bet over three times the amount to clear the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirements In the majority of cases it is the case that in order to receive an incentive, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit. This may vary. It’s generally a small amount which you will probably put down anyway. It’s usually not over $50. We’re now in the same boat, and we’re speaking the same language, it’s about time we looked over the most common kinds of bonuses at the majority of casinos online.
- A Match bonus is the most popular kind of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you put in by the casino. In other words, if for example the casino Z offers a 100 match bonus of a certain percentage, you deposit 100 dollars and casino Z will award you an additional $100 of bonus money. This means that you will be able to start playing in the casino with $200. Match bonuses are usually restricted to a specific maximum amount of bonus that you are able to get. A match bonus could be an individual bonus that is part of an offer (more than usual at US casino sites that are friendly to US players) or even as part of the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is generally available by the majority of, if not all casinos online to players who sign up and make their first deposit in the online casino. This welcome offer is the total of the possible match bonuses you can earn as a new casino player during the course of a certain time, or within your first deposit, or even an amalgamation of both So if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the maximum you can get when you deposit your first deposit and second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc. if you deposit the maximum amount of any match bonus you’ll get the welcome bonus advertised. If you deposit less than the amount required for the maximum bonus in the various stages, you will not achieve the maximum amount offered as the welcome offer. In reality, the welcome bonus advertised represents the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus money in the first time you play with the casinos.
- A bonus for no deposit is pretty straightforward. It’s a bonus that you can get by an online casino that will enable you to enjoy real money games without making an investment. This is an excellent option for casinos online to bring in new players because they are able to test the casino without having to deposit money. In certain countries, it can help solve issues with “trust” issue casino players encounter with casinos online. Many players who feel confident depositing and playing with the same online casino will be cautious when they try a different casino that they’ve not played at. Many players won’t make a deposit without trying out the software and games which is why a bonus that doesn’t require deposit can definitely help here. Some casinos provide no bonuses for deposits as part of their regular offerings, while others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they draw the wrong type of player, i.e. people who don’t have any intention of gambling with real money , and that it just puts a strain on the support team , with no actual outcome. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and that people claim no bonus deposits for various reasons. No deposit bonuses are generally offered for a relatively small sum, usually $10-$15 and they can be offered to potential customers directly by the casino or by websites that are affiliated with the casino. The bonuses do not come with wagering requirements you need to meet before you can to withdraw your winnings if you’ve had luck.
- Play only or Sticky bonuses are bonuses that you are unable to withdraw money from the account. If you happen to you win and then request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount you received will be deducted from the winnings. Let’s suppose you got a $50 sticky bonus , and was lucky enough to bring your balance up to $500. You’re now looking to cash out your winnings and enjoy a celebration with your family and friends. The online casino will only permit you to withdraw $550 out of your account. The balance of $50 which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Bonuses for play only are generally larger than match bonuses and have lower wagering requirements.
- Bonus for payment methods Bonuses for payment method was first seen at Playtech powered casinos, and has spread to many others too over time. Besides depositing on an online casino via your credit or debit card, there are many digital options, many of which provide instant funds transfers without the associated hassle and excessive costs. Many alternative payment methods which are also called, are available to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Certain cards are even pre-paid you can buy at kiosks. For using these methods of payment, you’ll get an additional 10-15% bonus for each transaction you make along with any other bonuses you get. Make sure you check the cashier’s section prior to you join an online casino you’ve never played at as this can positively benefit you.
- Many online casinos have an Loyalty/VIP Club program where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you earned while playing. As you continue to play in a casino, the more points you accumulate and the higher the rate at which points are converted into bonuses. It is always important to check the specific terms and conditions of the online casino you’re playing or plan to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings. Okay, I’m sure that you’re considering how you can benefit from the good things that are available, so here’s a flip side of the coin. Casinos on the internet are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse or bonus whoring by players. Similar to being removed from a physical casino for counting card games, for instance, you may also lock your player’s account in an online casino upon the very first sign of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is a form of entertainment and meant to be enjoyable and exciting. It’s not an occupation for the day and it’s not a way to earn money playing at the casino. Bonuses are a part of the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun by playing them, boost your enthusiasm, but don’t anticipate to the same results.